Nyepi Day will fall on March28th 2017 starting from 06:00 AM till 06:00 AM on March 29th , 2017
Nyepi is silence day when the Balinese Hindues just to concentrate themselves to purify of their soul from the evil spirits and the sins from their last year life. On this day the Balinese Hindus do 4 of prohibitions, they are:
• No light or fire: this means the Balinese will not lit the fire and turn on the light. This
is signify to control of the emotion.
• No work: The Balinese will stop any activities just to keep themselves to do the
doctrine of the region.
• No Travelling: The Balinese just stay at home.
• No Pleasure: There will be no recreation and pleasure.
To respect and honor this day the local government will do:
• Close all of the harbors in Bali.
• Denpasar airport will close for the flights to pick up and drop passengers at Denpasar
• The flights activities will be allowed at Denpasar airport: landing and medical
• For the transit flight crews and passengers will stay at the airport.
• No transportation is allowed, no light, so Bali will be dark.
Due this circumstances there will be no transportation airport – Villa Angelo – airport. Only emergency situations will the guests be allowed to leave the hotel. Swimming in the ocean is not permitted, however swimming at the pool is allowed.
At 06:00 PM on March 28th, the lights at the outside of Villa Angelo near the swimming pool and garden will be dimmed. Guests are requested to respect this Nyepi day to close their room curtain to minimize the light, not to go to the beach, and not leaving the Villa Angelo property.
The extra costs for lunch and dinner (excluding drinks) will be USD 29 per person and will be collected on arrival by staff villa Angelo.